IObit Uninstaller 5 final is available with Windows 10 built-in apps removal support. We’ve reviewed IObit Uninstaller 5 when its first beta was released, now the final version has been released with full Windows 10 support and it can remove default apps that came with the new Windows OS.
Tired of running Power Shell commands to uninstall or remove each default App in Windows 10, don’t worry! You can now batch uninstall them at once using the new version of IObit Uninstaller.
Batch Uninstall Windows 10 Default Apps with IObit Uninstaller 5
1. Download and install IObit Uninstaller v5 and run it
2. Select Win Manager > Windows Apps, Windows 10 Apps published by Microsoft are grouped and now shown by default, click Windows apps to expand and display them.
3. Check ‘Batch Uninstall’ , and select the Apps you want to remove, and click ‘Uninstall’ button and wait for the IObit tool to do the job.
What’s new in IObit Uninstall 5 final from beta
- Added New Win Manager Module to manage start-up items, processes and Windows updates
- Newly supported uninstalling stubborn programs like some antivirus programs
- Fully supported Windows 10 to remove programs even default apps in Windows 10
- Brand new UI and two new skins
- Supported more than 30 languages, such as: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
If you don’t like the default or Classic skin the program comes with, you can change it to newly added ‘White’ by visiting the Settings.
Please share this article