Foxit Reader 7.2 has been released and is available to download. Few new features were added in this version (these may not be useful for users who use Foxit Reader basic PDF tasks) and some issues found in the previous version have been fixed.
What’s new in Foxit Reader 7.2
- Join Cloud-based Shared Review
- Pattern Search
- Set Enhanced Security Settings in Preferences
- Snap Measurements
Below are the issues that are addressed in this version by the Foxit Software team.
- Fixed an issue where Foxit Reader could not open PDF files in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed a security issue where memory corruption may occur when opening certain XFA forms, which could lead to a controlled crash execution.
- Fixed an issue where “Foxit Reader” folder was reserved after clean uninstallation in 32-bit OS.
Download Foxit Reader 7.2 | 42 MB.
Please share this article