IObit has released first beta version for their upcoming Advanced SystemCare 9 and is available to download for testing. Advanced SystemCare 9 fully supports Windows 10 for Optimizing and cleaning, and Microsoft Edge. ASC 9 added new tools like DNS Protect, Large Files Finder and has improved other 10+ tools along with Startup Manager.
READ: Advanced SystemCare 8
Advanced SystemCare 9
This version lets you maximize its UI and adjust font size. A Menu which opens when you click on the hamburger icon has been shifted to left from right. This newly designed menu lets you open Settings, Quick Settings, and change program background, and font size.
New ‘Speed’ section on interface offers Turbo Boost, Accelerate, Deep Optimization and App/Toolbar Cleaner (this opens integrated IObit Uninstaller 5). Redesigned Toolbox lets you create Advanced SystemCare 9 portable version.
There are tools available on the internet like DNS jumper which lets you change DNS Servers, you can also manually do that, but it’s a bit difficult for novice users.
Newly added ‘DNS Protect’ protects your system DNS settings from being altered by malware. You can notice this enabled by default in ‘Protect’ section.
For instance, if you choose ‘Google Public DNS Services’, IP addresses for it will be automatically assigned to Network Adapter’s Internet Protocol version (TCP/IPv4) Properties.
To restore your original DNS settings existed when ASC was installed, click ‘Restore’.
ASC 9 beta full changelog
- New Designed User Interface – Supported maximizing UI and adjusting Font Size for simpler and better user experience.
- New Speed Up – Troubleshooting bottlenecks of your system, disks and browsers to get a faster PC.
- Enhanced Protect – Protect your system and browser effectively with new added DNS Protect, enhanced Homepage Protection, Browser Anti-Tracing and etc.
- Redesigned Toolbox – Added My Favorite Tools and deeply clean and optimize PC with new added Large Files Finder, improved Startup Manager and other 10+ tools.
- Enhanced Startup Manager – With added Recommendation and improved database, intelligently speed up your boot time and get rid of dangerous startup items with 1- click.
- Faster and Powerful Uninstaller 5 – Enhanced the uninstall engine and enlarged app database for more rapid, accurate and thorough uninstallation.
- Supported Windows 10 – Fully supported cleaning and optimization of Windows 10, Microsoft Edge and Modern Apps with enhanced Registry Clean, Internet Boost, System Optimization, Privacy Sweep and etc.
- Strengthened Spyware Removal – Powerful scanning to detect and eliminate spyware, adware and other malware with no worry.
- Expanded Database – Larger database of Registry Fix, Privacy Sweep, Junk Files Clean and Surfing Protection to protect your PC better.
- And More to be Discovered by You.