IObit has released the first beta for their advanced uninstaller IObit Uninstaller 5 and is available for testing. This version comes with a new UI, added 4 news tools — Cleanup Residual, Windows Tools, Startup and Process –you can find them in the program interface.
What’s new in IObit Uninstaller 5 Beta 1.0
UI has four sections: Programs, Toolbars & Plug-ins, Win Manager, and Tools. The program displays Installed Toolbars& Plugins installed in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Opera browsers. Non Chrome-Web Store Plugins will be displayed and allowed for removal.
Two new ‘Startup’ and ‘Process’ tools added to ‘Win Manager’.
‘Cleanup Residual’ and ‘Windows Tools’ can be found in Tools. Former lets you remove invalid shortcuts and Windows Patch Cache, where latter offers Windows services and Tools like Services, Task Scheduler, Registry and other at one place for quick access.
IObit Uninstaller monitors for malicious plugins (by default and prompts if you found)and injected programs and allows to remove them.
This release added support to continue the last install interrupted by Windows reboot.
Notice new Process ‘UninstallDisplay _1’ running as well as ‘IObit Uninstaller 5 UninstallMonitor‘. The latter one should go away when you uncheck the ‘Call powerful Scan when uninstallation operation detected’ in General of Settings.
Sometimes the program doesn’t honors that and you can see UninstallMonitor process running continuously.
- Enhanced Powerful Scan to remove leftovers more completely and faster
- Optimized uninstall process to make it simpler and faster
- Quick Uninstall supports more programs
- Monitor and remove malicious browser plug-ins and injected programs
- Support removing the plugins not installed via Chrome store
- Support continue the last uninstall interrupted by system reboot
- Added 4 new tools: Cleanup, Windows tools, Startup and Process
- Brand new UI
Download IObit Uninstaller 5.0 beta 1 [MajorGeeks]
What’s your take on this version of IObit Uninstaller?