RealPlayer -> RealPlayer Cloud – > RealTimes. RealPlayer Cloud is now RealTimes and is powered by RealPlayer. This app when installed, fetches photos and videos stored on your device and turns them into ‘RealTimes stories’ which you can save and share. You need to sign into Realtimes account for this. It is available as a free app on Android, iOS, PC, Web, Roku and Chromecast platforms.
With a free RealTimes account
- You’ll get 2GB of storage space
- You can create RealTimes Stories up to 30 seconds in length.
RT comes with 10 audio tracks and six Story effects.
RealTimes powered by RealPlayer
How to Create a story with RealTimes
1. After installing RT on Windows, open it using its icon on the desktop.
2. Click on ‘Photos & Videos’ and select ‘Library’ on the right, if library tab show photos and videos, select them, right click and select ‘Create Story’.
Note: If Library is empty, drag and drop some photos and videos to it to create stories.
3. A video with thirty seconds duration will be created.
Note: RealTimes includes all the old features from RealPlayer Cloud.
Download RealTimes for Windows | 59.19 MB (Offline Installer )
What’s your take on RealTimes with RealPlayer from RealNetworks?