You’re on previous version of Dropbox 3.4.6, today Dropbox team has released stable version 3.6.4 for Windows, Mac and Linux and is available to download.
Dropbox 3.6.4 has introduced a new Windows Installer with helper for Updates, when you install this version manually, it will be installed to Program Files instead of AppData folder, but when Dropbox auto-updates itself, it will stay in the same folder.
This version improves network utilization on uploads for faster connections. Share folder dialog now opens in Windows instead of taking you to the Dropbox website.
What’s new in Dropbox 3.6 series
- Improved network utilization on uploads for fast internet connections.
- New Windows Installer with helper for updates.
- Windows native shared folder dialogs.
- Faster rename detection.
- Windows: User configuration data is stored in AppData\Local on fresh install (instead of AppData\Roaming).
- Upgraded to Python 2.7.9.
- Fix issues with view-only shared folder icons on OS X.
Please share this article