AVG PC TuneUp is not a free program, after installing and using it for the trial period if you want to uninstall it, follow the steps mentioned in the article. We’ve got you covered even when you can’t uninstall it, you can remove it with the help of official PC TuneUp and Tuneup Utilities Remover tool offered by AVG.
- How to Undo Changes made by AVG PC TuneUp to your computer?
- AVG Downgrader converts AVG Trial to Free Version
Uninstalling AVG PC TuneUp
1. Open Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features
2. Select AVG PC TuneUP, click Uninstall/change and click ‘Uninstall’ button.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen.
AVG PC TuneUp Removal Tool
If the uninstall process stops or doesn’t complete by showing an error, you’ve to fall back to the tool provided by AVG to remove it, it is TuneUp remover, it completely removes AVG PC Tuneup and TuneUp Utilities and their components including registry keys from your computer.
- How to Uninstall or Remove AVG Antivirus Free 2015 from your computer?
- AVG Browser Configuration Tool Removes AVG Secure Search, AVG Toolbar and Restores Browser default Settings
Usage: Download and run the tool of 3MB in size. When the tool shows description about it, click on ‘Continue’, wait for the process to complete, your computer will be restarted automatically after that.
Download TuneUP Remover | 3.02 MB
Note: You should be downloading the last file in this page.