After CCleaner, Piriform has added Windows 10 support to Speccy by releasing the 1.27 version of the tool. Speccy 1.27 now detects the latest Intel i7 processors and shows detailed information about them in ‘CPU’ section. This version improves the searching algorithm and support for the Intel Series 9 and X99 chipset. According to the changelog, it saw the following changes in total.
What’s new in Speccy 1.27
- Added Windows 10 compatibility
- Updated CPU detection for latest Intel i7 processors
- Improved Intel Series 9 and X99 chipset support
- Improved Windows Hotfixes grouping (Installed and Not Installed)
- Improved searching algorithm, minor bug fixes and GUI improvements.