Malwarebytes Corporation has released a beta version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0.3 and is available to download for testing. This version contains more bug fixes and improvements and three new features.
Malwarebytes Anti-malware 2.0.3
1. This version has added option (not enabled by default) to ‘Advanced Settings’ which allows user to ‘Reduce priority of scans to improve multitasking’.
2. Malwarebytes interface can now be easily navigated by using the tab and arrow keys on your keyboard.
3. Support added for JAWS and Windows Narrator screen readers.
- How to Revert to Malwarebytes Free from Premium Trial?
- How to Enable Rootkit Scanning and Chameleon Self-Protection in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0.0
Based on the user feedback, Malwarebytes now alerts user if the database is out of date for more than ‘ 7’ days, previously it was is set to ‘1’ day.
Update: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0.3 final has been released, the download link above has been updated with the final one.
Release Notes includes new features, improvements and total number of bug fixes.
You can install this on top of the current MBAM version on your computer.