If you’ve downloaded Windows 10 ISO, you can burn it to a DVD and install Windows . You can also burn this ISO to USB Drive and install Windows 10 on your computer using it. But, Setup will install much faster from the USB drive than when you run from a DVD.
Burning Windows 10 ISO to USB Drive
1. Download and install ISO to USB freeware on your computer.
2. Run it, ‘Browse’ and select the ISO file, which you’ve downloaded earlier, select the USB drive (its size should be larger than ISO file)
3. Select ‘Bootable’, and click ‘Burn‘
4. It may take some time, wait for the burning process to complete, once the program displays ‘Burn the ISO file to USB disk has been successfully completed’ dialog, click OK’.
5. Done, start installing Windows 10 on your computer, good luck.
You can also try other free utilities that lets you Convert ISO to USB..
Windows USB/DVD download tool [Microsoft]
Note: This post has been updated on July 1st, of 2016.