After installing RealPlayer Cloud on your computer, you can notice its system folder when you open the computer folder, if you definitely don’t want that to appear in computer whenever you open it to access the hard disk drives, you’ve to uninstall RealPlayer cloud Service for that, here is how to do that.
Removing ‘RealPlayer Cloud’ System Folder from computer Folder
1. Navigate to ‘C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RPDS’ and click on ‘Uninstall‘ button
2. Once the confirmation dialog for uninstallation of RealPlayer Cloud Service appears, click on ‘OK’.
3. When you open computer folder after that, you won’t see the RealPlayer folder.
- How to Remove Foxit Reader’s Foxit Cloud Option and CloudReading Plugin?
- What is FCUpdateService.exe? & How to Remove it?
Hope that helps, if you’ve any doubts ask me in the comments.
Note: This article offers instructions to remove the System folder created by RealPlayer on computer folder, but not the RP, to uninstall or remove the ReaplPlayer you need to be using Control Panel.
You can find links to previous versions of RealPlayer, v15 and v16 without Cloud here.
Please share this article