Symantec has streamlined their nine flag products like Norton Internet Security, Norton Antivirus and Norton 360 into One as Norton Security. News is, Norton Security 2015 final or stable version has been released and available for download with and without Secure Backup.
Norton Security 2015
Activating the trial version
After installing Norton Security on your computer, it asks to activate the product, click on ‘Activate Now’ and sign into your Norton Account to do that. If you don’t have a Norton Account, visit this page to create one.
With the install of NS, Norton Security Toolbar, Norton Identity Safe extensions will be installed in Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers. These extensions can be easily uninstalled or removed from the browsers.
- Can I delete ‘Norton Installation Files’ folder on the desktop?
- How to Turn off Pop-ups Shown by Download Intelligence in Norton Security
For instance, to uninstall Norton Security Toolbar and Norton Identity in Chrome, you need to visit Chrome://extensions page.
1. New look and feel
2. Next Generation anti-malware engine
3. Intelligent Protection
4. Performance Improvements
- Performance tuned for the latest Windows 8.x updates
- Conserving battery power on connected standbys
- Faster browser experience
- Best-in-class real-time performance
Check the full Changelog (Beta) version, new one’s is not yet available.
Download Norton Security v22.0.110 | Offline installer | 110.25 MB
What’s your take on new Norton Security? Do you think it is still bloated? Or offering performance improvements? Share your opinions with us in the comments.