First beta for IObit uninstaller 4 has been released and available to download for testing. When you run this version in Windows 8, you can see, apart from ‘Programs’ and ‘Toolbars & Plugins’ tabs, you can see new ‘Win8 Apps’ tab, which lists all pre-installed apps in Windows 8 and also of third-parties you’ve installed from the Store. So you can remove unwanted or all apps by selecting ‘Batch uninstall’ option, and leaving these does no harm to your computer.
- Windows 8 App Remover Easily Removes All Installed Modern UI Apps
- How to remove All Default Apps from Windows 8
Other changes in IObit Uninstaller 4 Beta
1. UI has been improved.
2. ‘Quick Uninstall’ option has been added for some programs which doesn’t show confirmation dialog box for uninstall.
3. Monitor Uninstall, whenever a program has been uninstalled, power scan dialog will be shown.
4. You can manage all restore points created from with in IObit Uninstaller.
- Download latest version of IObit Uninstaller Portable
- How to disable IObit’s LiveUpdate.exe Process?
This is the changelog
Uninstall Win8 Apps – Added uninstallation for Win8 Apps to make your
Windows 8 clean of all unwanted apps
+ Quick Uninstall – Added Quick Uninstall for some programs so that no
more confirmation box will disturb you
+ Monitor Uninstall – Added monitoring for all program uninstallation
that not using IObit Uninstaller to call Powerful Scan
+ Better restore – Added management for System Restore Point
+ Powerful Scan – Improved Powerful Scan to clean leftovers thoroughly,
quickly, and faultlessly
+ Browser Protect – Improved the ability of detecting and removing
+ Windows Update – Improved the detection and uninstallation for Windows
+ Better UI – Improved User Interface to be simple, concise, and user-
+ And more to be discovered by you
What’s your take on this new version? Has it gained new features? Or turned into more bloat ware? Share with us in the comments.