Recently Dropbox stable version has been released with Streaming Sync feature, Dropbox team is now testing a new experimental build with the 2.11 series. Desktop Client UI has been rewritten for Windows and Linux. This UI helps in improving performance and support high DPI on windows.
File Identifiers not visible by default ‘enable Dropbox to detect when files have been moved and renamed’. Finally, Dropbox has added support for long filenames in Windows.
Other changes included this version are:
- New Linux headless setup flow.
- Faster uploads for small files.
- Updated splash screens.
- New Finder icon overlays.
- Dropbox Business and Pro users get improved Web Previews for Microsoft Office files
- Don’t Want Smaller Installer?, Then Download Dropbox Offline Installer for Windows and Mac
Please share this article