Want to set Adobe Reader as default PDF Reader in Windows? Here is how you can do it. We’ve covered how to make Foxit Reader application as default for handling PDF files in Windows, if you want to make Adobe’s PDF one as the same, follow the steps below.
- How to Change the Default PDF Reader in Windows 8
- Chrome to Block Adobe Reader Plugin by Default, Here is How to always open PDF files with It
Making Adobe Reader as default PDF Handler in Windows
1. Click on Edit Menu, and select Preferences
2. When the Preferences dialog opens, select General and at the bottom of the screen on the right, click on ‘Select Default PDF Handler’,
3. Once dialog window opens, select Adobe Reader product you’ve installed (check the screenshot above) and click on Apply button.