Security folks at Kaspersky lab has released a new smart social security app for Facebook, Friend or Foe in beta allows "users to assess just how “valuable” their friends are, and even shows what others think of them. The app will reveal which of those hundreds of followers are genuine fans, who reposts and comments most of all in a user’s circle of friends, as well as highlighting threats to social network users, and how to keep personal information secure."
- PrivacyFix Aim to Fix Privacy Issues in Facebook, Google and other websites
- McAfee Social Protection App for Facebook Now Available
- BitDefender’s safego App Protects Users From Facebook’s Privacy and Security Issues
Kaspersky’s Friend of Foe Facebook App (Beta)
Want more statistical data about your Facebook activity? This app gives you. "Friend Or Foe displays how many videos and photos a user publishes, the number of likes received and lots of other stats that may be of interest to Facebook devotees".
- Choose Facebook App Permissions With OOptOut Chrome Extension
- F-Secure’s Safe Profile Beta to inform Facebook Users about Safety and Privacy Issues
"Apart from the entertainment aspect, Friend Or Foe delivers an important message about the possible threats a user faces in clear, simple terms,” commented Evgeny Chereshnev, Head of Global Mobile Business Development at Kaspersky Lab.
Note: Friend or Foe gets the following information from your Facebook account when you allow to access it: your public profile, friend list, custom friends lists, News Feed, birthday, hometown, current city and follows and followers and your friends’ birthdays, interests, current cities and likes.
Link: Kaspersky Friend or Foe