Similar to Google Drive, File Sharing and Syncing Site Dropbox also offering smaller installer which downloads the full installer on Windows/Mac from Dropbox server nearer to your house, for that, your system needs to be connected to the internet. If you’re on low bandwidth or having low speed internet connection and want to install Dropbox offline on multiple computers, we’re providing an offline installer for you.
- New Dropbox Experimental Build Available with Streaming Sync feature
- What Dropbox’s Auto Sign-In Installer is all about?
Dropbox offline/standalone installer for Windows and Mac
The benefit of using Web installer to the user is, he/she’ll always get the latest version, that has new features, bug fixes done by development team.
- How to Remove “Move to Dropbox” from Context Menu in Windows
- How to switch from Dropbox experimental to Stable version and Vice Versa
- Clearing Dropbox Cache is dead Easy, here is how
UPDATE November 22, 2014 : You can find the full installer for Dropbox for Windows here (Filehipppo site- click on ‘Download Latest version’ button on the right)
For each and every Dropbox update, this article is updated with new links. So bookmark this page and visit whenever new version releases, happy offline installing of Dropbox.
Windows: Dropbox 2.8 Offline Installer [size: 35.71 MB]
Mac: Dropbox 2.8. offline installer [size: 34.3 MB]
May 20, 2014 Update :
Windows: Dropbox 2.8.2 offline installer
Note: If the above links don’t work (check the November Update), please let me know.