Sure, you can change your broadband plan by visiting nearest BSNL customer care center or Office, but you don’t even require this, as you can even place request for plan change online from BSNL website too.
Changing BSNL Broadband plan online
1. Visit UDAAN Project page of BSNL
2. Click on ‘Register for New Landline/BroadBand/FTTH/3G DATA CARD/NME …etc.’ link at the bottom of page.
3. Now, once UDDAN input page opens, fill the form: Select Circle, SSA/District, enter your name, mobile number and all other details.
4. For ‘Type of Service (Lead)’, select ‘Plan Change’ as option. After completing the form, you’ll receive an SMS to your mobile phone with lead ID.
5. An employee from BSNL in your city contacts you through the phone and brings the plan change form to your house, once you fill it, he submits it to the office.
BSNL Broadband customers in remote or rural areas may find this more useful.
Please share this article