KeyScrambler -available for free as personal edition- which protects against keyloggers in all browsers including Google Chrome and Firefox has been updated to 3.3 to work in Windows 8.1. This anti-keylogger software’s 3.0 version had added support for IE10 and Windows 8. KeyScrambler Personal totally protects 33 browsers now as this version has added support for the pirate browser.
What’s new in KeyScrambler 3.3
- Adds Windows 8.1 compatibility.
- Improves support for non-English languages.
- Corrects occurrence of foreground application sometimes not being correctly detected.
- Improves compatibility with Google Apps in IE.
- Fixes scrambling bug in the Bing Bar in IE.
- KeyScrambler Personal adds support for the Pirate Browser. It now protects 33 browsers in total.
To update to this version, quit KeyScrambler if already running by selecting Exit from its tray icon and install new version and restart your computer.
Please share this article