Step-by step guide to uninstall AVG Antivirus Free 2014 from Control Panel. If you’ve installed AVG Antivirus Free 2014 on your computer and want to uninstall the same for reasons to reinstall it or to install another antivirus or internet security suit then, here we’re providing step by step instructions for that.
Uninstalling AVG 2014 from Control Panel
1. Open Control Panel> Programs>Programs and Features
2. Select AVG 2014 and click on Uninstall button
3. AVG 2014 Uninstaller dialog appears on screen and shows “Repair and uninstall options”.
4. Since we want to uninstall AVG, click on Uninstall button for “Uninstall AVG”
5. In next step, on AVG 2014 uninstaller window, don’t select “keep me protected with AVG LinkScanner “if you want to remove it. and click on “Next” button.
6. On Next step, select “Remove user settings ”, and “Remove Virus Vault contents.” and click on Next button
6. For Uninstall Survey dialog (this may/may not appear for you), you can skip it without selecting any reason by clicking Next button
7. Wait as program will be removed, you’ll prompted to restart your computer once uninstall successfully completes.
8. Restart your computer.