Defraggler, freeware Defrag tool from Piriform for Windows has version 2.15 released and available for download. Defraggler 2.15 improves its features and comes with bug fixes.
What is the meaning of Defraggler?
If you’re not tech savvy user or new to Piriform’s Defragging tool, it is a defragging tool from makers of CCleaner which not only defrags entire hard drive but has unique feature as it defrags individual files also.
If you’re using Piriform tools like CCleaner, Recuva, Defraggler, Speccy try using tool like CCAuto updater which updates all these automatically without need of your intervention. You may also interested to read: Set CCleaner to notify you when New Version is Available
What’s new in Defraggler v2.15
- Optimized performance of Analyze and Defrag on all OSs.
- Improved Context Menu defrag features.
- Added File Type and Last Modified Date columns to the File List.
- Added progress information to Boot-time Defrag.
- Improved handling of locked and read-only drives.
- Improved management of unmounted drives.
- Added additional drive information.
- Minor GUI improvements and bug fixes.
Defraggler works on All Windows including Windows 8, you can download it from here.