Do you like Download panel, new download manager introduced For Firefox with version 20 if you don’t, read how to disable it. If you like it, how about tweaking it to get more. Download Panel Tweaks Add-on for Firefox (restart less) offers plenty of tweaks for Download manager like increases number of displayed downloaded items to 10 from 3, shows files download speed, reduces the height of download rows, disables download initiated and completed alert green arrow, etc.
Download Panel Tweaks Ad-on for Firefox
Using this add-on you can disable
- Green arrow that alerts you about start and complete of downloads.
- Toggle panel only using Ctrl+J shortcut instead of loading library window.
After installing this add-on, it makes the following changes to default configuration of download panel
- Increases the number of displayed download items to 10 instead of 3.
- Reduces the height of non-active download entries (in both the panel and the Library view).
- Makes Ctrl+J toggle the panel rather than load the Library.
- Changes the time remaining format to "12:42" instead of "12 minutes, 42 seconds".
- Rearranges the status line in the panel to include the download speed.
You can find more tweaks to manage Download Panel under add-on options.
Please share this article