F.lux, freeware the program for Windows -prevents eye strain for people, use computers long time by adopting the computer’s display to time of day- has v3.0 beta released with new and experimental features. If you’re not getting proper sleep by working at night time on your computer, then it’s time to use f.lux- this program lets you sleep better or makes your computer screen look better.
What’s news in Flux 3.0 Beta for Windows
- Added support for warmer colors, down to 2700K.
- Safe mode: Systems having old graphic cards can turn on safe mode to prevent the crash.
- Now supports calibrated monitors.
- Lets you disable f.lux partially with “movie mode” option when you about to watch a movie.
- Allows you to disable F.lux until morning.
- Fixes for Intel chipsets included in this beta.
- Better support for Windows 7 +.
- Make screen warmer as your screen dims.
- Control Philips colorKinectics intelliWhite fixtures on your LAN
- Control Philips Hue lights: If a Hue system is found, you will also need to pair it with f.lux. Push the button on the Hue hub when your computer beeps.
You can access F.lux experimental features and safe mode, and movie mode as well as other new features introduced in this beta by right clicking on its icon in notification area.