We’ve already covered how to Set Default Zoom Level in Nitro PDF Reader to 100%, and by default, Foxit Reader application on Windows sets default Zoom level for every PDF document to “Fit Width”, if you want that to be 100% every time when you view PDF file, you can set that easily.
Recommended reading articles on Foxit Reader
- Foxit Reader 6.0 Adds Ribbon and PDF Creation Features
- How to enable/disable Safety reading mode in Foxit Reader
- How to Set Foxit Reader as Default PDF Reader
Before that you need to know- Foxit Reader remembers last view settings of already opened files when reopening. Since we want Foxit to open last viewed PDF documents with 100% zoom also, what you’ve do now is
- From File menu, select Preferences (or better to use Ctrl +K shortcut instead)
- In the Preferences window, select History on left and uncheck “Restore last view settings when opening”
- Click “OK” to save the changes.
Setting default Zoom level for Foxit Reader to 100%
1. File menu > Preferences > Page Display, under Default Page Layout
2. For Zoom: choose 100% and click ‘OK’ to save the changes.