Popular Crap Cleaning tool aka CCleaner from Piriform helps you not only clean temporary files in Windows but also protects your privacy by deleting browsers history and even more this tool allows to manage browser extensions and plugins as well. Recent CCleaner 4.0 version added file finder tool for windows allows to find and delete duplicate files for selected or all drives. This tool has already crossed 1 billon downloads. If you’ve made any changes to CCleaner settings you should know that they’re easy to restore and all changes you made to application will be removed after the restoration.
You may want to read following articles related CCleaner
- What’s the Difference between CCleaner Slim and Standard Versions
- Make CCleaner to Shutdown Windows Automatically After Cleaning
- CCleaner 3.20 Lets You Manage Items on Windows Explorer Context Menu
- CCleaner’s Intelligent Scan for Cookies Explained
- Use of Drive Wiper and Intelligent Cookie keeping Feature in CCleaner
Restoring CCleaner default Settings
1. Open CCleaner
2. Click on Options>Advanced> click on “Restore default settings” button at the bottom.
3. Click on “Yes” button for dialog shown on the screen.