Can’t uninstall or remove F-Security Antivirus 2013 or F-Secure Internet Security 2013 and other F-Secure products? don’t worry! official Uninstall Tool from F-Secure is available with new interface with faster execution. Today F-Secure has released version 3.0 of F-Secure Uninstallation Tool which removes all F-Secure 2013 and older products successfully from your computer.
When traditional uninstallation of antivirus products fails there are third-party free programs we can rely on in removing them like AV Uninstall Tools pack and App Remover. But security vendors do release uninstall tools for their products for users to remove them completely so that users won’t get into trouble in such situations.
Completely Remove F-Secure Products with Its Uninstallation Tool
Using F-Secure Uninstallation Tool: Using this tool is easy. Download the zip file of Uninstallation Tool and extract its contents to a folder.
Run UninstallationTool executable, from its interface click on “start: button to let the tool to detect and remove all F-secure products from your computer, a reboot is required for removal to complete allow it to do so.
What’s new in F-Secure Uninstallation Tool v3.0
- New graphic users interface similar to F-Secure online scanner
- General speedup during the execution.
F-Secure Uninstallation tool removes following products
- F-Secure Service Platform 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x
- F-Secure Protection Services for Consumers 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, 9.x
- F-Secure Protection Services for Business 3.x, 4.x
- F-Secure Anti-Virus / Internet Security 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- F-Secure Technology Preview.
F-Secure Uninstallation Tool works on Windows XP/Vista/7/8.
Are you using any F-Secure product? have you faced any difficultly in removing it? which tool you used then? F-Secure Uninstallation Tool or any third-party one ?share with us in comments.