Piriform has released version 1.20 for their advanced system information tool with addition of detection for three more programs on Windows. Speccy 1.20 now detects and shows version of Java, Internet Explorer and Power Shell installed on your Computer under “Operating System” section. As previous version of program 1.19 already added antivirus detection to the program, now they expanded it to server OSes as well.
Here is what’s new in Speccy v1.20
- Added detection of Antivirus to servers OSs.
- Added detection of Internet Explorer to Operating System.
- Added detection of Java version to Operating System.
- Added PowerShell to Operating System.
- Number formatting now uses any custom user format.
Speecy works on Windows XP/Vista/7/8.