Recently we’ve reviewed about Bitdefender Antivirus free edition, if you’ve planned to uninstall this antivirus from your Computer to install another antivirus or to reinstall it again read how to do that step by step below.
Possible reasons for uninstall
- Not compatible with Malwarebytes anti-malware.
- BD system tray icon never appears which confuses user whether it is running or not.
- First update takes more time.
Uninstalling Bitdefender AV Free edition
1. Click on Start orb to open Start menu, now click on Control Panel
2. Double click on Programs and Features and select Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition
3. Click on “Uninstall” button, now setup dialog presents three options on screen: Repair Installation, Uninstall and Cancel button
4. Click on “Uninstall” button and once uninstall is completed click on Finish button,
5. and further click on “Yes” button on “Uninstall Successful” dialog to restart your Computer for the changes to take effect, click No to restart later.
Please share this article