Piriform has released Speccy 1.19 version with Antivirus detection feature which is now available for download from its official website. This version for system information and profiling tool has also added support for detection of virtual machines and Apple iPads.
Speccy is free electronic what’s inside sticker for your PC
If you ask why do I need another system information tool? Speccy knows what’s inside your Computer and displays detailed info of it, Piriform says this tool as “what’s inside” sticker for PC.
Use cases where Speccy will be more useful
Using this tool you can know:
- Mother board model name, number of RAM slots and type of RAM installed in your Computer.
- Versions of .NET framework installed.
- Health status of hard drive.
- System uptime and many more ..
What’s new in Speccy v1.19
- Added Antivirus detection.
- Added detection of Virtual Machines.
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce series 6 GPUs.
- Added detection of Apple iPads.
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility.
- Improved analysis of CPU core and bus speeds for newer AMD CPUs.
- Improved detection of Active Power Schemes.
- Improved Power Profile detection in Windows 7.
- Added Network Shares for Windows 2012 Server.
- Fixed driver version numbers for some Intel GFX cards.
- Improved vendor detection of Peripherals.
- Added simplified Chinese language.
- Minor bug fixes.
Please share this article