18.104.22.168 version of Nitro PDF Reader has been released for Windows and available for download from its website. Nitro Reader 3.1 comes with stability and rendering enhancements and adds the ability to browser plugins to search in Google for highlighted words from context menu as a new feature.
This PDF Reader supports Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers, where you still need to enable its plugin for Chrome browser manually. Recently major version 3.0 for Nitro PDF Reader has been released with text alignment, auto recovery and scanned documents detection features.
What’s new in Nitro Reader 22.214.171.124
- Remember Last Location initiates Open and Save dialogues in the directory you were last working in.
- Google Search is available for words that are highlighted in the web browser plugin through the right click context menu
- Unused fonts are now removed from PDF documents during creation.
- Subset fonts are now marked within PDF documents passing online validation systems.
- Significant rendering and stability improvements
- Nitro Creator freezes host application when the user has insufficient privileges to access the virtual printer.