Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.70 Beta version has been released and available for testing. This Beta version adds slew of new features and enhancements, worth to note is addition of Windows 8 support as MBAM now shows Start Screen notifications. Program logo and icons have been redesigned and more importantly this MBAM beta version has attained better compatibility for some more security products.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware v 1.7 new features
- New program logo and icons.
- Heuristics for 0-day exploit detection now implemented in protection module for PRO version.
- Threats detected by the protection module are now quarantined automatically by default.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware now shows Windows 8 START screen notifications.
- More Tools tab enhanced with tons of new content and more to come in the future.
- Option to allow a threat to run temporarily (Allow Temporarily) added to file system protection prompts.
- Option to add a detected item to the Ignore List (Allow Always) added to file system protection prompts.
- Heuristics for detecting new and unknown threats improved.
- Scanner efficiency improved.
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 10 now identified correctly in scan logs.
- Help file updated to include information on new features.
- Better compatibility with many other security products in real-time.
You can install this beta version on top of current program version 1.65 on your Computer.
MBAM works on Windows XP/Vista/7/8.