Defraggler 2.12 has been released and available for download with support for Windows Server 2012. Previous version of Defraggler, version 2.11 added support for Windows 8, this one adds for Server 2012. This release adds new option to prevent scheduled defrags if related processes are running.
Official Change log of Defraggler 2.12 from Piriform
- Added Windows 2012 Server support.
- Added support for drives mounted as NTFS junction points.
- Scheduled defrags can now be prevented if specific processes are running.
- Improved placement of fragments larger than 100MB.
- Added advanced crash reporting.
- Updated translations.
- GUI and usability improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Defraggler works on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Server 2012.