If you’ve accidentally blocked someone or more than one person in Google Plus, here is how to unblock them. To prevent Google+ from becoming a noisy place like Twitter, we can block people in our circles, so that their content won’t appear again in our Streams.
Blocking someone isn’t a difficult thing, but unblocking of that person really takes some digging in Google plus, in this post, I will tell you how to unblock blocked persons in Google Plus.
FYI, this is what happens when you block a person in Google’s social network
- You can’t see his content in your stream.
- That person won’t be able to comment on your content.
- He will be removed from your circles and extended circles.
- And that person can’t see your public posts.
To Unblock a blocked person in Google+
1. Sign into Google plus with your email and password
2. Visit Google+ Activity log link to see all users you’ve blocked and you can unblock desired ones.
You can also able to unblock a blocked person by searching for profile and then you can able to unblock.
You might not know this: a blocked contact won’t able to chat with you in other Google network sites such as Gmail or Orkut (discontinued) until you unblock him in G+.