Beta version of TeamViewer 8 has been released for Windows, Mac and Linux platforms, and available for download from official website. This beta offers session handover, remote printing, session recording and other new features and also brings Retina Support for Mac to the table. And TeamViewer Touch app for Windows 8 already available on Windows 8 Store. Windows 8 Support in TeamViewer 8 has been improved.
If you don’t know back in august this year Teamviewer 7 already received certification for Windows 8, so current stable version is compatible and works without issues on newer Windows.
TemViewer 8 is a major release allows to surrender entire session to your colleague before that you need to invite him, both you and him also can work together in resolving a support case. Remote printing: This version allows to print documents from remote Computer on printer near by this avoids hassle of transferring your files to PC.
Licensed users able to record both remote control and online meeting sessions. Once session is closed TeamViewer automatically locks remote PC after remote access to avoid unintended access to remote Windows or Mac Computer.
What’s new in TeamViewer 8
- Session handover from one expert to another
- Comment on sessions for billing documentation
- Share selected groups with other TeamViewer accounts
- Easy remote printing in your home office
- Schedule online meetings easily in Microsoft Outlook
- Session recording, including sound and video for perfect documentation
- Remote sound and video
- Remote account logout
- Automatically log out of operating systems after remote access
- Completely new: The TeamViewer Management Console
- TeamViewer Touch app for Windows 8
- Modern Multi-Touch gestures and improved Windows 8 support
- Retina Support for Mac