Piriform has released 3.25 version of CCleaner which now lets you manage Google Chrome extensions right from the program. This version improves program compatibility with Windows 8 and Server 2012. Let me remind you previous version added support for Firefox plugin and extension management, what is coming next? Opera browser’s extension management?.
Disable or Delete Chrome Extensions from CCleaner
CCleaner seems to fetch all extensions installed for Chrome, Chromium and Chrome Canary and shows information about them in a single place.
To manage Chrome extensions
Open CCleaner interface click on Tools >Startup
Click on Google Chrome tab, here you can
- View extensions installed for Google Chrome.
- Save list of extensions installed for Chrome to a text file.
- Disable or delete selected extension without need to open Chrome browser.
- open and navigate to the extension installed directory.
- If you’ve made any changes on Chrome extensions page use F5 to refresh CCleaner to show the changes on Chrome tab.