FileZilla FTP client version 3.6 has been released for Windows, Mac and Linux and available for download from official website. This release fixes crash occurred in previous version 3.5.3 and brings new features, few fixes and minor changes to the table. You can either upgrade to latest version through “Check for updates” dialog offered in program or alternatively download the latest version from FileZilla project website.
FileZilla Client 3.6 available for Windows, Linux and Mac
New features in FileZilla 3.6
- Auto-scroll file lists if dragging an item near the top or bottom.
- Add option to create empty files to the remote file list context menu.
- Support legacy servers sending directory listings in EBCDIC.
- Added Tango icon set.
- First-time users now get prompted whether they want to save passwords when first using the quickconnect bar.
- Greatly improve TLS performance by updating to GnuTLS 3.1.x with Nettle backend.
Check other minor changes and bug fixes for v3.6 over at FileZilla website.