AVG has released security products for 2013, we’ve covered review about AVG antivirus Free 2013 which you can read, meanwhile if you’ve decided to uninstall AVG 2013 to reinstall or remove from your Computer using Programs and Features or Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel, below are the steps you need to follow.
Uninstalling AVG 2013 using from Programs and features in Control Panel.
To uninstall AVG 2013,
1. Open Control Panel>Programs> Programs and Features>Select AVG 2013 and click “Uninstall” button.
2. AVG 2013 Uninstaller wizard appears with following three options
- Speed up my PC,
- Update my AVG product
- Uninstall AVG.
Since here we want to uninstall AVG, click on Uninstall button next to third one shown on screen.
3. Once Uninstall AVG 2013 dialog appears select “remove user settings “(if you’re uninstalling to reinstall AVG (then don’t select this) and Remove virus vault contents and click Next button
4. Uninstall survey appears on screen, select the reason for which you’re uninstalling the product and click Next button.
5. AVG uninstaller removes all files and components, once the uninstall finishes, you can see success message dialog which says “AVG anti-virus free edition 2013 has been successfully removed from your computer”
6. Click on “Restart Now” to Restart your computer.
Update: If you can’t uninstall AVG 2013 traditional way from Control Panel use AVG 2013 Remover tool then.