It is Opera 12 major release which brought Out of Process Plugins for Windows which isolates allows all plugins like Flash Player, Silverlight, Java and other from browser and runs in a separate process called Opera_plugin_wrapper.exe which prevents plugin content from crashing browser and makes Opera more stable, not any more Opera found lot of users in Windows experiencing crashes with OOPP they’ve decided to axe that technology temporarily and offer more stability for 32-bit Windows users with Opera 12.02 release. While 64-bit Windows versions of Opera continues to run plugins as Out-of Process. No changes in this regard for Mac and Linux platforms since no such issues found on these OSes.
Opera 12.02 Change log for Windows
1. General and User Interface
* Several general fixes and stability improvements
* Resolved an issue with Speed Dial thumbnails when automatic scaling is enabled
2. The Windows 32-bit version has been reverted to in-process plugins while stability issues stemming from the out-of-process plugin system are investigated and resolved
* Fixed an issue where truncated dialogs may be used to trick users;