I sometimes use Paint which comes built-in Windows to paste captured screenshots using Print screen shortcut and then save the picture in bitmap image format, kids used to play with this app by drawing something they like with brushes, Microsoft says they’ve reimagined Paint app and released Fresh Paint app for Windows 8 which is available for free download in Windows Store.
Fresh Paint is canvas for your big ideas and show your creativity by blending and mixing colors in newly released app which Microsoft calls looks like real paint. You can able to share your drawings with friends with few clicks. Use undo and erase feature to correct your mistakes.
Fresh Paint app features
- Discover delightfully real paint that behaves like real paint where it should and better than real where you need it. Blend and mix colors to get just the look you want
- Help your kids be creative and explore their imagination
- Experience real painting and be creative without the mess and costly supplies
- Relax and enjoy yourself. There is nothing to learn because you already know how to use it
- Zoom in to see strikingly realistic details. Only Fresh Paint has an amazing, realistic paint engine developed by the company that brought you Kinect