Piriform today released CCleaner v 3.17 with improved cleaning support for Chrome beta versions and wildcard support in the cookies list. There are other improvements and cleaning improvements for other Windows applications also.
This version adds Wildcard support for cookie cleaning. For Google Chrome, cleaning of saved form information, history of search engines has been improved. Option that asks to clean browsers when browsers are open has also been improved.
Here is what’s new in CCleaner 3.17
- Added wildcard support for Cookie cleaning.
- Improved Google Chrome Saved Form Information cleaning.
- Improved Google Chrome History cleaning for Search Engines.
- Added Hosts history cleaning in Aurora.
- Added Shortcuts history cleaning in Google Chrome Canary.
- Improved JumpList menu to avoid possible UI lock.
- Improved option to close running browsers when cleaning.
- Improved IE AutoComplete Form History and Saved Passwords cleaning.
- Improved shortcut cleaning in Windows 8.
- Added cleaning for CyberLink PhotoDirector 10, DivX player and Snagit 11.
- Improved cleaning for Vuze, Windows Media Center, Windows Media Player, Corel VideoStudio Pro X4 and Game Explorer.
- Improved BitTorrent detection.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
You can download CCleaner v3.17 from here.
Please share this article