The much popular anti-malware Malwarebytes released Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.60 beta version which is available for download from their forum. MBAM got chameleon technology in this release which keeps MBAM from running even when blocked by infection in your system and of course there are other improvements and bug fixes as well for this release.
What’s new in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.60 Beta
• Malwarebytes Chameleon technology gets Malwarebytes Anti-Malware running even when blocked by infection.
• Incremental updates (paid version only).
• Ability to password protect key program settings (paid version only).
• Improved reliability and performance of the update process.
• Detection and removal engine enhancements.
• System tray icon now dynamically displays selected language.
• Settings for Protection Module behavior can be changed without protection being active.
• Improved DOR (Delete On Reboot) technology to enhance threat removal process.
• Restructured log formats to include greater detail on system information and detected threats.
• Improved error messages to make them more user friendly.
• Scheduled updates now occur within 15 minutes of scheduled time.
• Custom log locations now displayed in Logs tab.
• Protection logs can be saved in custom locations.
• Program version release date now displayed on About tab.
• Fix for database not updating properly on Czech installations of Microsoft Windows.
• Fix for certain scenarios where scans failed to complete.
You need to register or sign in to MBAM forums to download this version since it’s a Beta release, don’t worry we’ll post download link if MBAM 1.60 Beta available on common download sites such as MajorGeeks or Softpedia.
Update: official MBAM Download link added.