Piriform getting ready to release the final version of CCleaner for Mac, before that you’ve to taste Beta 6 of CCleaner for your Mac which is released and confirmed as last beta version by Piriform. CCleaner for Mac supports Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera browsers and cleans their cache and history on Mac.
Final beta added cookie management, permissions repair, option to wipe free space and crash reporting feature and other bug fixes.
What’s new in CCleaner for Mac Beta 6
- Added Cookie management.
- Added Repair Permissions.
- Added Wipe Freespace.
- Added Crash Reporting.
- Added cleaning of Safari binary cookies in Mac OS 10.7.
- Uninstall now removes shortcuts from the Dock.
- Improved internet cache cleaning for Safari.
- Added Restore Default State option to cleaning rules.
- Improved detection of application versions.
- Several minor stability fixes.
CCleaner for Mac works on Mac OS 10.5/10.6/10.7