What’s new in Firefox 10 Aurora
- Windows only – the forward button is now hidden until you navigate back
- Anti-Aliasing for WebGL is now implemented
- Inspect tool with content highlighting, includes new CSS Style Inspector
- Full Screen APIs allow you to build a web application that runs full screen (see the feature page)
- View source syntax highlighting now uses the HTML5 parser
- CSS3 3D-Transforms are now supported
- Added IdexedDB APIs to more closely match the specification
As we covered Firefox 10 to offer option import data and settings from Chrome which not available for a surprise in this release. Do set “extensions.strictcompatibility” preference value to false and restart to see disabled add-ons working again.
Download Firefox 10 Aurora alpha 2 from here.