Nitro PDF Reader getting improved and adding more features with every release, few months back Nitro PDF Reader 2 added support for inline viewing of PDF files in Firefox, Chrome and IE by through Nitro PDF Plugin for the users, Nitro PDF Reader 2.1 released with 64-bit support and lets you preview PDF files in Windows Explorer and offers much improved Nitro PDF Creator for smarter PDF files creation.
Nitro PDF Reader with office-style ribbon user interface makes it easy for the users to access all controls and buttons from one place. You can view multiple PDF documents in different tabs in the same window.
Nitro PDF Reader 2.1 new features
Preview PDF files inside email: by using Nitro Reader’s preview technology Windows 7 users can able to view and read PDF Files from with in the reading pane in Microsoft Outlook.
Preview PDF Files in Windows Explorer: with this PDF Reader installed in Windows 7 users can preview PDF files right from Windows Explorer without the need to open the PDF file, you should be viewing files in thumbnail view and preview pane must be selected for this.
Lets you create PDF file from over 300 file types, just drag-n-drop any file onto the app’s desktop icon to create the PDF file.
Nitro PDF Creation Engine, Nitro PDF Creator and text recognition engine are improved.
Separate 64-bit for this reader now available here. for download.
Update: More on Nitro PDF Reader 2.1 features from Nitro PDF Blog
- 64-bit Thumbnail Preview: Thumbnail Provider generates navigable previews of PDF files in Windows Explorer 64-bit.
- Web Browser Select Tool: Browser plug-in now has Select tool, allows for selection/copying of text and images.
- Nitro PDF Creator 2: Significant improvements to performance and robustness of creator.
- Expanded Page Zoom: Now supports maximum of 6400% and minimum of 1%
- Enhanced Text Recognition: Improved paragraph and formatting recognition.
Check here too for more features.