Want to get notified with alerts when a specific webpage is updated, NotiPage freeware app is what you want. NotiPage app once installed and configured for monitoring alerts, monitors specified webpage and warns you with visual and audible alert when set criteria are met.
Download and install the program to your Computer and run it. For the first run the app shows “Alerts file missing” dialog, you need to allow the app to “create the new database” by clicking “Yes” button in the dialog box.
Configuring NotiPage :
1. From NotiPage main window, from Alerts menu create new alert for a webpage by selecting “New Alert”.
2. In the “Alert Properties” window type the alert name and Monitored webpage URL where Monitoring type being already selected and shown as Monitor the webpage update
3. And set monitoring rate per hour for 2 hours as you wish and click “ Save” button.
From now onwards NotiPage checks webpage for updates and notifies with alerts when set criteria is met.
You can use this app to monitor
- Distant servers accessibility
- Webpages updates
- Specific words appearance on webpages.
You can currently schedule up to 20 customizable alerts and this could be increased in future versions.
NotiPage works on Windows XP/Vista/7.
Please share this article