Till now we know Norton Removal tool, which lets you remove Norton Security products from your Computer if they failed to uninstall from Add or Remove programs [Program and Features in Windows 7], there is a tool exists from Symantec, Norton Remove & Reinstall Tool, which uninstalls all Norton products from your Computer and reinstalls the latest version of Norton Security product (if you’re using latest version of Norton Antivirus, Norton Internet Security or Norton 360 in your Computer).
Norton Remove & Reinstall works with following Norton Security products
- Norton Antivirus 2009 and later versions
- Norton Internet Security 2009 and later versions
- Norton 360 version 3.0 and latest versions.
This tool isn’t compatible with Norton System Works, Norton Ghost, PCAnywhere or Norton utilities.
Using Norton Remove & Reinstall tool
1. Download and save the tool to your Computer and run NRnR.exe with admin privileges.
2. Click Agree to “User license agreement”, Norton Remove & Reinstall detects and shows Norton products installed in your Computer.
3. From there, follow the instructions on the screen.
Download Norton Remove & Reinstall tool
Instead of user doing couple of tasks of uninstalling and reinstalling manually, this tool automates the reinstall process after uninstalling the Norton product.
Please share this article