MaceCraft Software released freeware edition of Jv16 PowerTools, PowerTools Lite 2011 cleans up your Computer from unnecessary temporary files, unneeded data, registry left overs and automatically fixes registry errors much similar to CCleaner.
Using PowerTools Lite 2011
Download and install this app to your Computer, and run it. On the first run, this app scans/analyzes your PC for 2 – 10 minutes to optimally work with your Computer. After analyzing your PC, this app displays your “PC Health and Registry Health” on its user interface along with “Clean and Fix my Computer”, “Backup” and “Settings” functions.
Clean and fix my Computer function cleans your Computer from unneeded registry data, temp files and MRU/History data and fixes registry and broken shortcuts.
First to see a System cleaner offering safety setting, by default set to Normal System Scan policy in PowerTools Lite 2011 only temporary files are considered and Windows-related is skipped. And Registry Cleaner ignores the data related to Antivirus and Anti-Malware software, Firewall, Sever and Backup software. Here the software taking all safety measures on the half of PC users, because these registry cleaners sometimes mess up with the registry.
Backups lets you examine and restore the backups created by other tools of this product. Backup Tool lets you recover registry and create custom backup of the following
- IE favorites, Windows Start Menu, Windows Add/Remove Software list,
- PowerTools Lite’s settings, My Documents folder, all items on your desktop,
- Critical Windows file type definitions & Settings from the registry, list of automatically programs from the registry.
PowerTools Lite 2011 can
- Automatically clean your Windows registry from obsolete and unneeded data.
- Automatically fix many kinds of registry errors, such as broken file references.
- Detect and remove unneeded history data and MRU (most recently used) lists that can contain sensitive information about you.
- Locate and delete unneeded files such as temp files.
PowerTools Lite 2011 works on Windows XP/Vista/7 (both 32& 64 bit).