Office Timeline 2010 is freeware add-in for Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 and Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 that lets you create visually appealing timelines within 2 minutes. By default PowerPoint doesn’t include timeline maker, so with Office Timeline 2010 you’re adding that feature to Office 2007 or Office 2010 PowerPoint versions.
Office Timeline 2010 with intuitive and familiar ribbon interface allows you to create timelines quickly and easily that are easy to understand and digest, if you share these created timelines with your friends or colleagues they don’t need to have Office Timeline installed on their Computers to view these timelines.
Office Timeline 2010 features
- Integrated ribbon for familiar user interface.
- Easy-to- use Wizard helps you to create new timelines.
- Ability to change timelines on the fly.
- Built directly into the PowerPoint for 2007 & 2010.
- Uses native PowerPoint objects so you can share your timelines as any other powerful slide or image.
Making Timelines in PowerPoint using Office Timeline 2010 (video)
Office Timeline 2010 System Requirements
- Windows XP or higher
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or 2010
- .Net Framework 3.5 SP1
- Visual Studio Tools for Office 201o runtime (this will be installed downloaded and automatically by the program if not present in your Computer).