Freemake released freeware audio conversion tool Freemake Audio Converter which converts audio files from one format to another, extracts audio files from video files, joins audio files and offers conversion of audio files to Mp3 players and Apple devices.
Freemake Audio Converter features
- Convert audio to MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, AAC formats.
- Converts audio between all audio formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A, OGG. Convert WMA to MP3, WAV to MP3, MP3 to WAV, FLAC to MP3, AAC to MP3, etc.
- Free MP3 Converter: converts audio to MP3 format for MP3 players: iPod, Zune, Coby, SanDisc Sansa, iRiver, Walkman, Archos, GoGear, etc.
- Converts audio to iPod, iPhone, iPad . Convert audio to M4A format for Apple devices. Get smaller than MP3 audio files for playback on iPod, iPhone, iPad or in iTunes.
- Send MP3 and AAC files directly to iTunes from our audio converter
- Join audio files : Merge multiple audio files into one with Free Audio Converter from Freemake.
- Extract audio from video : Export audio tracks from video files: DVD, H.264, AVI, MPEG, MP4, MKV, DIVX, MOV, WMV, VOB, 3GP, RM, QT, FLV, etc.
Soon with Freemake Audio Converter, you can rip Audio CDs and burn Audio CDs and MP3 discs. We really surprised for a free tool to offer so much commercial software features.
Freemake Audio Converter works on Windows XP/Vista/7, requires .Net framework 4.0 to be installed in your Computer to work.
Please share this article