Instead of using commercial Burning software like Nero packed with full of features, freeware BurnAware Free offers much needed features to perform common disc burning tasks. BurnAware released Beta version of BurnAware Free 4 with improved user interface and this edition offers more stability and performance on all Windows platforms and improved burning process of all media types.
With BurnAware Free, you can create a Data CD/DVD and Boot Disk and this program allows to create Audio CD, MP3 Disc and DVD Video (lacks copy CD feature). Free burning program allows to Burn & make ISO images,create ISO images from hard drive and erases rewritable discs and shows disc and drive information.
What’s new in BurnAware Free 4
- Updated user interface and burning SDK.
- Main COM-based DLL replaced by static DLL.
- Registration of DLL is not required anymore.
- Improved stability and performance on all Windows platforms.
- Improved burning process of all media types.
- Fixed bug with random stuttering of Image/Audio in DVD-Video mode.
- Resolved problem with detection of various CD/DVD/BD recorder models.
- Resolved problem with compatibility with some recorders and other burning software, like CloneCD or DVDFab.
Watch for the Ask Toolbar
BurnAware Free is a lightweight and simple Burning software offers mostly used Disc burning tasks, but this release comes bundled with Ask Toolbar. Users need to agree to install Ask Toolbar to install BurnAware Free 4 Beta (annoying) to their Computers.
BurnAware Free 4 Beta works on Windows XP/Vista/7.